When the line first came out it was four point spread favoring the Panthers

#1 von chenyan94 , 11.01.2019 07:37

. It has in time expanded to 4.5 where it stands now. That means the money has been favoring the Panthers Luke Kuechly Color Rush Jersey , in spite of their epic meltdown on the road last Thursday. Don’t bother looking for tape, we burned it. The current line via Top Bet:More telling though is that the over/under has dropped two full points from 51.5 to 49.5. That says they expect less offense this week, probably not a bad bet, though I took the over in my bet made earlier this week. If only I had waited right? In summary the money seems to be on the Panthers (-4.5) and the under 49.5. Moving over to this week’s Free Pick on The Linebacker they are predicting a real head scratcher. The Jaguars are (+6) yet The Linebacker says they will win outright against the Steelers. I’m having a hard time swallowing that one given the Jags have lost five in a row and the Steelers have done the exact opposite, won five in a row. But somehow that equals a Jags win. That’s one of those picks where you look like a genius if you win and an idiot if you lose. I’ve been a fan of this site but they have led me astray on a couple picks recently, picks that seemed off to me but I figured they knew more than I did. It would appear not so much really. Since the line has narrowed since The Linebacker put that out I think I’m going to take the Steelers (-5.5). It’s been a couple weeks since I won a damn parlay card. I’m hopeful I nail this one.Steelers (-6) over @JagsPanthers (-4.5) over @LionsRavens (-4.5) over BengalsKeep pounding! Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston hasn’t always been the model of accountability.But after his latest implosion and his latest benching, there was no one else to blame.The former No. 1 overall pick was benched in favor of Ryan Fitzpatrick after throwing four interceptions C.J. Anderson Jersey , and coach Dirk Koetter wasn’t prepared to say who was going to start next week at Carolina.“It was very humbling,” Winston said, via Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times. “But it’s not about me. It’s my fault that we were in that position.”Of course, the decisions to be made about Winston will have a huge impact on the organization, and the people who work in it.Winston’s making it hard to defend his job, with 10 interceptions in three and a half games. He had 11 last season.“I can’t find a common factor,” Winston said. “My main thing right now is finding a solution to eliminate them. I know I’m definitely the reason we came up short in this game and I own that. And I have to fix it. There’s not much that I can really say.”Despite that Russell Color Rush Shepard Jersey , he think he remains the guy who gives the team the best chance to beat the Panthers.“Every time I go out there I feel like I give the team the best chance to win,” Winston said. “But I have to back that up. I know who I am. I know who I am as a player, I just have to execute.“I fear nothing but God. I just know I have to fix this problem and I will. It doesn’t come with being scared. It comes with looking in the mirror, taking a long, hard deep look at myself and bouncing back from this. And I know I will.”Maybe.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

Tom Brady is currently in the middle of the best stretch of his 2018 season.
Chicago Bears vs New York Jets Preview:

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen