13-14 would change to 14-15.

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 17.07.2018 10:36

MADRID - Cristiano Ronaldo said he still has many years of football to come as he picked up his third Golden Boot award on Wednesday for scoring the most goals in Europes domestic leagues last season.Ronaldo shared the award with Luis Suarez, who also scored 31 goals.At a lavish ceremony in Madrid, Ronaldo said he was surprised so many people got up early for the event after Real Madrids 1-0 win over Liverpool in the Champions League the previous night.Madrid president Florentino Perez highlighted the Portugal forwards energy and ambition to win as he presented the award.I promise to always give the fans the best on the field, Ronaldo said. My passion, my goals, my assists, my matches. I still have many years left in Madrid.Ronaldo said although his main aim was to be a good team player, he also acknowledged a liking for individual flair.A collective effort is important, but so is individual talent, and I work hard to achieve that, he said.Suarez picked up his award at a ceremony in Barcelona on Oct. 15. Derrick Pouliot Jersey .Cullen scored the go-ahead goal at 13:47 of the third period and Nashville beat the slumping Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday in a game that wasnt decided until the last shot of the night. Vancouver Canucks Jerseys . They are back to a game above .500 on the year and back to .500 on the road. It was their 10th extra time game of the year, and only the second one that did not got to a shootout. http://www.authentichockeyshopcanucks.co...Cassels-Jersey/. Cruz set the tone with a two-run homer in the first inning, and Baltimore scored eight times in the eighth to pull away for a 12-3 victory in Game 1. The major league leader with 40 homers during the regular season, Cruz added an RBI single to his early blast off Max Scherzer. Kirk Mclean Jersey . Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. Jake Virtanen Jersey . He never mentioned anything about his hitting. The 33-year-old right-hander had success with both Sunday, pitching six solid innings and helping the offence-starved Mets with an RBI single as New York salvaged a doubleheader split with a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks.In Edmonton, HOPE is a four letter word. Yet, one more time, Oilers general manager Craig MacTavish faced the media to explain the direction of his team, or in the eyes of many, lack of direction. MacTavish stood in there. Like a pi?ata at a 10-year-olds birthday party, he took the blows , but he didnt back down, swinging back when lumped in with those accused of bad decision-making in the past. I’ve been on the job for 18 months, so you want to lop me in, but I had nothing to do with management, so don’t lop me into a situation of power and influence in the management level of this organization, I’ve been on the job for 20 months,” MacTavish fired back. MacTavish, Kevin Lowe and Bob Nicholson gathered yesterday along with a group of Edmonton’s management types to dissect the carcass of an Oilers team whose playoff dreams are virtually dead a mere 26 games into the regular season. This meeting, one of many of late, lasted a few hours and covered every scenario this brain trust could muster to improve the team, both now and in the future. Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins wasnt invited because his job was on the line and while the specifics arent clear, there is a strong sense MacTavish continued to defend his coach and convinced those above that coaching is not the issue. MacTavish leaves the bullet in the chamber, for now, but hes also left us to wonder how he intends on filling the massive holes in his roster after implying in his media availability his core three forwards - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Taylor Hall and Jordan Eberle - are not for sale. Loyalty is one of MacTavishs strongest attributes; it may also be a fatal flaw. The Oilers dont have a recognized top defence pair. They lack a legitimate No. 1 goaltender and No. 2 centre. Collectively, these shortfalls are the primary reasons for this teams ongoing struggles. Acquiring the players to fill these holes in season is a tough task; excluding Hall or Eberle as trade bait makes it next to impossible. If the untouchable label has been placed on the fortunate few, thats going to change in the off-season when teams have mmore flexibility to make bigger and more meaningful deals.dddddddddddd Its unlikely RNH will become a target given his play and value as a top-line centre. But Hall, Eberle, Nail Yakupov, Justin Schultz, and David Perron will be high on any list of players in play at the Draft when they shift from being Oilers to assets. In the meantime, more executive meetings in Edmonton with Pro and Amateur scouting changes are expected as this team sharpens its focus on a top-heavy Draft they would rather not to have to depend on. In other news... Hockey Newfoundland (HockeyNL) may have to wait at least another year before an age change proposal for minor hockey across Canada is put to vote. Hockey Canadas annual meeting will wrap up Saturday in Ottawa and its believed the much anticipated vote to adjust the ages for levels between atom and midget will be tabled for at least another year for further study. HockeyNL proposed an age change that would see all levels from Atom to Midget shift by one year. For example, a player in his second year of Bantam this season would play a third year of Bantam next season to realign the age brackets to where they were prior to change in 2001. HockeyNL reportedly says it is seeing a significant number of 15-year-olds dropping out in the current system which is jeopardizing its Midget programs. (HockeyNL proposal) Atom: current age 9-10 would change to 10-11. Pee Wee: current age 11-12 would change to 12-13. Bantam: current age 13-14 would change to 14-15. Midget: current age 15-17 would change to 16-17. While this proposal has been on the table for months, few outside of federation offices and governing minor hockey associations knew the details of exactly what was to be voted on in Ottawa on Saturday. Hopefully, by opting for further study, local associations as well as parents can get up to speed on the particulars of the plan and potential impact on their teams. TSN will be in sunny Boca Raton, Florida next week for the NHLs Board of Governors meetings. Tune in for Insider Trading on Tuesday on Sportscentre and TSN.ca. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

season games played for Orlando
MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Timberwolves are picking up the option for next season on Derrick Williams contract. [url=http://ww

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen