season games played for Orlando

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 17.07.2018 10:37

SALT LAKE CITY -- Stephen Curry threw up some improbable 3-point shots just to see if he still had it. "I call them heat checks," Curry said. The Golden State Warriors needed all of Currys continued hot shooting against the Utah Jazz on Friday night. Curry scored a season-high 44 points, including eight 3-pointers, to lead the Warriors past Utah 95-90 on a night the Jazz honoured former coach Jerry Sloan. One game after shooting 8 of 10 in a win over the Los Angeles Clippers, Curry said, "Every time I have a clean look, I feel like its a good shot. I have the confidence of everybody in the locker room. So if its time to score and Im feeling the moment, I got to rise up." Curry had 13 points in the fourth quarter as the Warriors came from nine points behind to win on back-to-back nights. "He got hot. He was shooting it from deep. He would come down in transition, guys running at him and he was still making them," said Utah coach Ty Corbin, who tried switching defences and doubling Curry to no avail. Andrew Bogut had 16 points, 17 rebounds and five assists to help overcome the loss of David Lee (shoulder, hip) and a horrendous shooting night from backcourt mate Klay Thompson, who was 3 of 20 for 11 points. "I just let the game come to me. I got some open looks from Steph because he was on fire out there. Thankfully I made them, but we won this game defensively in the fourth in my opinion," Bogut said. Reserve guard Alec Burks had 26 points on a variety of jumpers and acrobatic drives, but it wasnt enough for Utah, which dealt with injuries to three frontcourt players. The Jazz played without starting forward Marvin Williams (heel), centre Derrick Favours (hip) and starter Jeremy Evans had 10 points before leaving the game in the second quarter after a scary fall. In a halftime ceremony, the Jazz honoured Sloan, their former Hall of Fame coach. They raised a banner at EnergySolutions Arena featuring the number "1223," which represents the combined number of Sloans regular season (1,127) and playoff (96) victories in his 23 years as head coach of the Jazz from 1988-2011. Karl Malone, John Stockton, long-time assistant Phil Johnson and Utah owner Gail Miller were among those who spoke during the festivities, which brought long periods of sustained ovations. "I feel like I was the luckiest coach in basketball to have these players and the organization I had here," said Sloan, who won more games with one franchise (1,127) than any other coach. More than a dozen of his former players joined him on the court, The Jazz led 77-68 early in the fourth quarter, but the ragtag Jazz lineup collapsed against the onslaught of Currys 3-pointers and Boguts inside play during a 12-0 run that allowed the Warriors to reclaim the lead with 6:55 to play. Burks made a layup for Utahs final lead at 88-87 with 2:17 remaining. Curry responded with a shot in the lane to spark a spurt of eight straight points to clinch the win for Golden State. "The good teams, they play their best after they play their best. The challenge was for us to respond after a big win against the Clippers and put forth the same type of energy and effort," Golden State coach Mark Jackson said. The Warriors have struggled since a 10-game winning streak in December and January, unable to string two wins together until the past two. "This was a huge game for us, and we were dealing with fatigue, and playing without D-Lee so for us to overcome a second-half deficit like that and find a way to get it done . we knew a win tonight would validate last nights win and get us over the hump and get some momentum going," Curry said. Evans was undercut on a rebound and landed on his back with 3:15 left in the first half. He was still for a couple minutes and then gingerly walked to the locker room with assistance. Diagnosed with a bruised tailbone and right elbow, he missed the rest of the game. NOTES: In one of many tributes to Sloan on the video board, Charles Barkley joked, "Do you know how good you could have been if you had a real power forward?" The camera then panned the stands to a laughing Karl Malone, who received a standing ovation from the crowd. . Malcolm Thomas, who was signed on Jan. 15 by the Jazz, had his first action as a Utah player but did not score in 11 minutes. . On his first shot, Curry reached 6,000 career points. Charles Barkley Jersey . Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen. PJ Tucker Jersey .com) - The Boston Bruins announced Monday that the team has signed goaltender Niklas Svedberg to a one-year contract. http://www.authenticrocketsproshop.com/Nene-Jersey/. Or maybe he already did. Clark hit his first homer, Wily Peralta pitched into the seventh inning, and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Miami Marlins 4-1 Wednesday night. Eric Gordon Rockets Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Robert Horry Jersey . -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday.ORLANDO, Fla. - Last week, the Orlando Magic left the Boston Celtics home court having just received one of their most demoralizing losses of the season.The Magic returned the favour, but the Celtics made them work for it.Tobias Harris scored 19 points and the Magic hung on to beat the Celtics 100-95 on Tuesday night. Nik Vucevic and Kyle OQuinn each added 18 points as Orlando ended a four-game losing streak.Orlando looked to be in control in the second half and led by as many as 27 points. But that advantage was trimmed all the way down to three points in the closing minutes. The Magic were outscored 35-15 in the fourth quarter, but never trailed.We just got away from what we were doing throughout the whole game, and they capitalized off that, Harris said. But we got it together toward the end of the game and came out with the victory.Tyler Zeller led the Celtics with 22 points and 10 rebounds. Avery Bradley added 20 points, and Kelly Olynyk 14.Boston looked sluggish offensively for most of the night, connecting on just 38 per cent of its field goal attempts.Orlando was up 25 entering the final period, but fell apart in the closing minutes, relying on outside shots and turning the ball over five times.The Celtics, who couldnt find the basket in the first half, scored from all over the court in the final 12 minutes.Olynyks 3-pointer got Boston within 90-87 with just 2:34 to play, but the Magic were able to cobble together enough free throws in the final 2 minutes to preserve the win.Obviously in the fourth quarter they got on their heels a little bit, but its a lot easier to be a team coming back than the team with the lead, Celtics coach Brad Stevens said.The Magic were the beneficiaries of an inept first-quuarter shooting performance by the Celtics.ddddddddddddBoston connected on only one of its first 17 field goal attempts in period, and finished the quarter 2 for 22.Well continue to improve, Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said. What I do love about this group is we lost multiple games in a row and we kept a team to 30 points in the first half. So while you can definitely look at some negative, well pull some positive out of this also.___TIP-INSCeltics: The Celtics set new season lows for points in a quarter (9), and points in a half (30) on Tuesday night.Magic: Reserve G Willie Green, who was inactive Sunday against the 76ers with flu-like symptoms, was activated Tuesday night.NELSONS RETURNCeltics G Jameer Nelson received a noticeable ovation from Magic fans when he was introduced in the pregame. Nelson later acknowledged them with a wave while a video tribute played on the scoreboard during a timeout. Nelson played with Orlando from 2004 to 2014, before being waived this past summer. He left second in regular-season games played for Orlando at 651, behind only Nick Anderson (692).MAGIC BIG GIVEAs part of the NBA Cares Season of Giving initiative, the Magic and Walt Disney World surprised David Duppins, his wife and four children with gifts including Ringling Brothers Circus tickets, Disney theme park passes and a vacation to Hawaii. Duppins, a minister, contracted malaria while doing missionary work in Africa, before recovering and eventually moving back to the states. The team also recently joined with Habitat for Humanity to give the family a new home.UP NEXTCeltics: Host Brooklyn on Friday.Magic: Host Cleveland on Friday.___Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/khightower Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

was honoured after his death on Saturday.
13-14 would change to 14-15.

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen