"Still when Im saying that I won a Grand

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 23.07.2018 06:03

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - The NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1, Canadas premier racing series, will have all of its 2014 events telecast in English and French on TSN, RDS and RDS2. TSN has been the series television home since the 2007 inaugural season, while French-language RDS is airing races for a fourth straight season. Eight of the 11 scheduled NASCAR Canadian Tire Series events in 2014 will have one-hour shows telecast nationally on a tape-delayed basis on TSN, RDS and RDS2 while the Sept. 20 season finale at Kawartha Speedway will be 90 minutes in duration. TSN will also have coverage of Trois-Rivieres, as well as the Sunday, Aug. 31 event in which the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series is joined by the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series at Ontarios Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. Air times for those telecasts will be announced at a later date. "We are very pleased to again team up with TSN and RDS to bring the excitement and action that are synonymous with the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series to fans across Canada," said George Silbermann, NASCAR vice president of regional and touring series. "Canadas premier stock-car series provides a tremendous racing experience in person, and this television package allows fans throughout the country an opportunity to follow the series all year long." The 2014 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series telecast schedule will conclude with the season in review show on Saturday, Nov. 22 on TSN. The programs are produced by Fuel MediaLab and NASCAR Media Group, and include race coverage, driver interviews and features. All coverage will be broadcast in HD. For NASCAR Canadian Tire Series broadcasts on TSN, Dave Bradley will have play-by-play duties while Adam Ross and Billy Rowse Jr. will share color analysis. They will be joined by host Vic Rauter and pit reporters Todd Lewis and Spencer Lewis. Didier Schraenen and Eric Descarries will handle calling the action on the RDS side. Along with their NASCAR Canadian Tire Series coverage, TSN and RDS are the official broadcasters of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series in Canada. Anthony DeSclafani Jersey . -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse. Homer Bailey Jersey . Thornton emerged as one of the leagues best defensive ends against the run in 2013. The former undrafted free agent from Division II Southern Arkansas led Philadelphias linemen with 78 tackles and had one sack. http://www.redsapparelsshop.com/customized-c-4/.3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday. Chris Sabo Jersey . MacIntyre stopped 49 shots and the Marlies defeated the Texas Stars 5-1 in Game 1 of the American Hockey Leagues Western Conference final. "I felt in control, so that was nice," MacIntyre said. Dave Concepcion Jersey . -- The Minnesota Vikings released reserve cornerback A.INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- Third-seeded Victoria Azarenka tumbled out of the BNP Paribas Open on Friday night in her first match in more than a month, falling 6-0, 7-6 (2) to American Lauren Davis. Azarenka, from Belarus, had been sidelined since the Australian Open because of a left foot injury that required her to wear a boot for several weeks. The two-time Australian Open champion, hampered by nerve damage between her toes, limped visibly at times, had trouble serving, fell to her knees several times, broke a racket after double-faulting to fall behind 4-3 in the second set, and fought back tears. "Basically, all I had was my fighting spirit," Azarenka said. "When Im on the court I try to give as much as I can, even on one leg. I try to do my best in tough situations. Thats part of our job." She isnt sure if shell try to play in the Sony Open in Florida in 10 days. "I want to be pain-free because its not to the most fun to be out there like that," Azarenka said. Most of the other second-round matches were routine. Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland got it started by beating qualifier Heather Watson of Britain 6-4, 6-3. Later in the day session, No. 6 Simona Halep, No. 7 Jelana Jankovic, No. 9 Sara Errani and No. 10 Caroline Wozniacki were straight-set winners. Two-time tournament champion Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia, seeded 29th, fell to American Varvara Lepchenko, 6-3, 6-2. No. 18 Eugenie Bouchard of Montreal downed Chinas Shuai Peng 6-2, 6-2, and Toronto-born Sharon Fichman fell to Italys Sara Errani 6-1, 6-1. Meanwhile, with the men finishing their first round, Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka, the 2008 Olympic doubles gold medallists for Switzerland, teamed up again for a 6-2, 6-7 (4), (10-6) victory over Rohan Bopanna of Inndia and Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi of Pakistan in a match played in the new 8,000-seat Stadium 2.dddddddddddd "I dont know if it was sold out, but it felt like very, very full," said Federer, a four-time singles champion at Indian Wells. "Youre not probably going to achieve that on centre court (where capacity is 16,100) for a doubles. But that was a perfect setup, a feeling, and we can thank the tournament and (owner) Larry Ellison for building such a court so quickly. "Its nice to see the game grow and seeing people coming out and enjoying it. Its great. I really had a great time out there with Stan today." Wawrinka is the Australian Open champion. "It took me time to realize really what I did in Australian Open," said Wawrinka, who is the No. 3 seed and could meet No. 7 Federer in the quarterfinals and top-seeded Rafael Nadal in the semifinals. "Still when Im saying that I won a Grand Slam its still strange for me, but thats why it was good to be home during three weeks. It was good to be with the family, to take more time for myself. Wawrinkas second-round opponent will be Ivo Karlovic of Croatia, and Federer will open his title bid against French qualifier Paul-Henry Mathieu. Wawrinka and Federer both will play Saturday afternoon. In other first-round doubles action, Americans Raquel Kops-Jones and Abigail Spears downed Fichman and her American partner Megan Moulton-Levy 7-6 (4), 6-2. Spaniards David Marrero and Fernando Verdasco defeated Vernon, B.C., native Vasek Pospisil and his partner Pablo Andujar of Spain 7-6 (4), 6-3. On Saturday night, Nadal will take on Radek Stepanek. Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Juan Martin del Potro, Richard Gasquet and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga are the other top-10 players competing in doubles. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store NFL T-shirts From China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

the award in 2012 and Matt Duchene
"Still when Im saying that I won a Grand

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen