(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/]Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys[/url] .com) - The Raptors continued

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 09.04.2018 08:19

(SportsNetwork. Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys .com) - The Raptors continued to roll with Tuesdays 103-93 victory at Washington thanks to Kyle Lowrys 24 points and 10 assists. "I just was getting more looks, trying to attack a little more," said Lowry. "That first game out of the break is always tough and I didnt want to let that be an excuse for us to lose the game." DeMar DeRozan, Amir Johnson and Greivis Vasquez scored 14 points apiece, and both Patrick Patterson and Jonas Valanciunas netted 10. The Raptors made 42- of-74 shots (56.8 percent) and have won three straight and nine of the last 13 contests. Toronto now leads the Atlantic Division by four games ahead of Brooklyn and will open a three-game homestand Wednesday versus Chicago, Cleveland and Orlando. The Raptors have won three in a row at home and are 14-10 at Air Canada Centre. Since Jan. 1, the Dinos are 9-2 as the host. However, Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau deserves a lot of credit for keeping his team competitive through the course of the season. Thibodeau hopes that success carries over in the post All-Star break schedule, starting with Wednesdays road matchup in Toronto. The Bulls and Raptors are jockeying for playoff positioning in the Eastern Conference, as Chicago sits fourth in the standings -- 1 1/2 games behind Toronto. Chicago, which has dealt with a litany of injuries, including the loss of guard Derrick Rose, headed to the break with three straight wins and a 15-7 record since Jan. 2. In last Thursdays 92-76 triumph over the Brooklyn Nets, a 10-point advantage (29-19) after the first quarter set the tone and the Bulls later scored a 23-15 edge in the final stanza. Taj Gibson, who was filling in for Carlos Boozer in the starting lineup, led the way with 16 points off the bench. Boozer had missed three straight games with a calf injury and returned to post 15 points and 10 rebounds. Mike Dunleavy, Jimmy Butler and All-Star Joakim Noah all scored 14 points with Noah grabbing 13 rebounds. "We have to look at our team in totality. For us to achieve, we need Carlos to play well. With our depth up front, we have three starters and they all have to sacrifice," Tom Thibodeau. Noah has pulled down 10 or more rebounds in 23 of his last 24 games, and tallied eight points, five boards and five assists in the All-Star Game. "I had a great time. Im a little tired, but theres time to rest," Noah said of All-Star weekend. "The court is always the best part. It always feels good to win no matter what situation. I like competing. It was fun." The Bulls are last in the NBA offensively with 92.3 ppg, but are second in opponents scoring at 92.3 ppg. Opposing teams are shooting just 43.4 percent against the Bulls, who are 12-15 on the road and recently went 3-3 on a recent trip. Meanwhile, East teams have a 5-10 record north of the border this season. The Raptors have won twice in three meetings with Chicago this season, but dropped a 96-80 decision at home back on Nov. 15. The Bulls have won nine of the past 14 overall matchups in this series and are 13-6 in the previous 19 trips to Air Canada Centre. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . Now he can be had by any team willing to pay his salary. According to a report from ESPN, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran CB and plan on releasing him Wednesday if they cant find a trade partner. Channing Frye Jersey . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/jr-smith-cavaliers-jersey-c-7/ . -- The Anaheim Ducks have signed left wing Dany Heatley to a one-year deal, returning the 33-year-old unrestricted free agent to the Pacific Division.SAN FRANCISCO -- Yasiel Puig believes he has the support from his Los Angeles Dodgers teammates and the club to help him keep his focus on baseball despite challenges off the field. Puig returned to the starting lineup in right field for Thursdays series finale against the Giants amid reports that smugglers who helped him defect from Cuba had threatened his life. "Im only concentrating on the season and being the best teammate and helping my teammates," Puig said, speaking in Spanish during an interview with The Associated Press on Thursday morning at his locker in AT&T Park. While Puig wont address the details specifically because of a pending legal case, he said he will focus on baseball and on helping the defending NL West champion Dodgers keep winning. He went 1 for 4 with a strikeout in Thursdays 2-1 victory. While he dropped a routine fly to right, he also made two nice catches on the run. "I have great teammates who are helping support me so much this season and to focus on the season when I get to the stadium so I am comfortable," Puig said. "That way I dont start thinking about anything negative in the stadium. Im only thinking about working on the things that are going to make me a better ballplayer." The 23-year-old, scratched from the starting lineup after arriving late for his teams home opener April 4, is hitting .250 with one home run and five RBIs in his second major league season. He said after the game he is committed to baseball "so those things that are happening dont torment me." "Were at the field right now. Weve just got to be thinking about baseball," teammate Hanley Ramirez said. "What Ive seen is hes been llearning and hes just happy to be here. Kyle Korver Jersey. Hes playing today and he told me hes going to do everything it takes to win todays game." Manager Don Mattingly said he has read articles about Puigs journey and will offer support. He has spoken briefly with the outfielder, but not regarding specifics of his journey to the United States -- saying if Puig wants to keep those details private, he will respect that wish. Mattingly is committed to helping Puig, who signed a $42 million, seven-year contract. Court documents, part of a federal lawsuit in Miami, say smugglers who helped Puig leave Cuba on a speedboat have made death threats against him and against a Cuban boxer who says he defected with Puig. Boxer Yunior Despaigne says in an affidavit he is afraid of being harmed by the smugglers or their associates if Puig hasnt paid them money he owes. "He hasnt talked about his background. Nobodys told me about his background. Nobodys told me about his story," Mattingly said. "If its true, its a wild story." Other Cuban big leaguers have shared similar experiences. In Oakland, Cuban slugger Yoenis Cespedes discussed in February 2013 how he worried constantly about his family members the previous season as they made their way to the U.S. He wasnt sure whether they might be targeted because of his legal issues stemming from a former agent who claimed the outfielder owed him money. "If you care about Yasiel, you worry about some serious stuff there that he has to deal with," Mattingly said. "If you care about him as a person, you worry about what hes going through." AP Legal Affairs Writer Curt Anderson in Miami contributed to this report. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

The second day of the 2014 NHL Draft is complete following seven rounds of picks and a flurry of trades. [url=http://www.bayernm
REGINA -- If Kerry Josephs playing career is in fact over, hell have many highlights to look back on -- the end of a 4-14 season

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen