k issues might be a red flag for so

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 28.07.2018 07:48

MARTINSVILLE, Va. -- Denny Hamlin promised he would be a factor in Sundays NASCAR race at Martinsville Speedway, and he went out and proved it by leading a parade of drivers who smashed the track qualifying record. Hamlin turned a lap at 99.595 mph around the 0.526-mile oval, the oldest and shortest in the Sprint Cup Series. Its his 17th career pole, third at Martinsville and career-best fifth this season. "I knew we were going to be pretty strong," Hamlin said about the track where hes won four times. "I knew we had a shot at the pole and, beyond that, I think our car is pretty good in race trim as well." Hamlin later also won the pole for Saturdays truck race, where hell seek his third straight victory at the track. Johnson, a five-time champion for Hendrick Motorsports, will start the race with a four-point lead over Matt Kenseth in the championship, and surrounded by Kenseth and his teammates -- Hamlin and Kyle Busch. "No," Johnson said when asked if being surrounded made him nervous. "Maybe I should be, but not as of now. We will all race hard Im sure. We have all been, at least so far, have been a lot of situations with each driver and been able to race hard and take it right to the line, but not cross it." Johnson and Busch actually tied in qualifying at 99.344 mph, but Johnson was awarded the second spot based on the owner points tiebreaker, moving Busch to the third spot with Kenseth alongside. Johnson, who has won eight times at Martinsville, including the last two, said his team struggled for much of the day in practice, but "we found some direction there at the end and made some adjustments." The top 10 in the starting grid features half of the top 10 in points with just four events to go. Busch and Kevin Harvick (starting 10th) are third, 26 back, and Jeff Gordon (9th) is fifth, 34 back. Hamlin, who is in danger of seeing his streak of seasons with a victory end at seven if he cant claim one of the final races, said he will race hard for at victory, and to be a good teammate. "I think both my teammates and the guys who are around will know that Im racing for a race win and thats it," Hamlin said. "Ill take more risks, obviously, when racing for a win. I will be a lot more aggressive with a non-teammate than I will with a teammate, so that part of it is a little bit different, but that would be the only way I dont givbe 100 per cent racing for a win." Breeland Speaks Jersey . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events. Chad Henne Chiefs Jersey . -- The guys in green raced off the court and into the locker room where they danced and sang, compared whose shot was most likely to end up featured on "One Shining Moment," and checked Twitter to see who was giving them a shoutout. http://www.chiefsstoreauthentic.com/auth...hiefs-jersey/.K. Subban has picked the right time of the year to go on an offensive tear. Robert Golden Jersey . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . Then Klay Thompson put his foot on the gas. Thompson scored 19 of his 30 points in the fourth quarter and Harrison Barnes scored 14 points in his season debut to help the Golden State Warriors to a 106-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night.With the 2014 NBA Draft now just one month away, TSN 1050s Will Strickland and Duane Watson, hosts of "1-on-1 with Will & Duane" heard on Sunday nights, have released their mock draft for the first round. While both analysts go in different directions with their selections (as they often do on their show), there is consensus at the top of the draft, starting with some Canadian content at first-overall. Strickland and Watson both have Thornhill, Ontarios Andrew Wiggins out of Kansas going first-overall to the Cleveland Cavaliers, where he would join fellow GTA products in Tristan Thompson and Anthony Bennett. "A unique situation where talent and need are both met. Wigginss upside is high and will excel at the pro level," says Watson of the pick. Wigginss Jayhawks teammate, centre Joel Embiid, is Watsons choice for the next pick to the Milwaukee Bucks. Watson agrees with the assessment. "Embiid is the logical choice," says Strickland. "His back issues might be a red flag for some, but its hard to pass on this potential." For Strickland, the next Canadian to go in the first round willl be Syracuse point guard, Tyler Ennis.dddddddddddd He has him going at #6 to the Boston Celtics. "Excellent pick, especially if Rajon Rondo is no longer in Bostons future plans," says Strickland. "Smart, tough, solid and may get the keys to the car before trade deadline." Watson also sees Ennis being taken early on, but not until the 15th-selection and the Orlando Magic. While Strickland sees a pair of Canadians heading to Arizona with Melvin Ejim of Iowa State going at #14 and Arizona States Jordan Bachynski going at #27 to the Phoenix Suns, theres no place for the duo in Watsons first round. The final consensus Canadian to be drafted in the first round will be Michigan guard Nik Stauskas. Strickland sees the Mississauga, Ontario product heading to the Denver Nuggets at #11, while Watson believes hell be taken one pick later by the Orlando Magic. "A flat-out shooter, something the Magic lack and one with an overlooked ability to create his own shot and create for others," says Watson of Stauskas. Click here to see the rest of Will & Duanes 2014 NBA Mock Draft. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

epresents their families in
Phoenix Coyotes on Saturday n

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen